Kumbhalgarh to Charbhuja Ji Temple Taxi
Looking for Kumbhalgarh to Charbhuja Ji Temple taxi!!! Here we are to become your guide cum as friend to travel with you and make sure that you have incredible memories and comfortable ride at affordable price.
Charbhuja Ji Temple
Charbhuja is a famous temple of lord Vishnu in the Garhbor village in the Kumbhalgarh tehsil of Rajsamand district in the state of Rajasthan, India. Charbhuja is another name of the lord Vishnu due to his four hands. Although people of all castes believe in those, but most of the Kumawat people believe in him more because he is also the totems of Kumawat.
Distance from Kumbhalgarh to Charbhuja Temple is 34 Kms by car. Estimated travel time travelling to Charbhuja Temple by car is 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
Our fare for Kumbhalgarh to Charbhuja Temple Trip.
- Rs 1500
- Capacity – Maximum 5 Passenger including driver
- Type- Maruti Swift Dezire or Toyota Etios or similar one.
- Rs 2200
- Capacity – Maximum 7 Passenger including driver
- Type - Mahindra Marazo or Toyota Innova or similar one
- Rs 3000
- Capacity – Maximum 17 Passenger including driver
- Type- Force or Tata Winger
Note: Above mention prices are exclusive of Toll Charges and Parkings.
What makes you to choose Trip Aarambh for Kumbhalgarh to Charbhuja Temple taxi service?
We believe to make our travellers feel comfortable and make sure that they don’t miss any popular or beautiful places to capture. We have expert drivers rich in customer service and having the knowledge of the entire path with best guidance throughout the Rajasthan which will never let you feel travelling with a stranger. Choosing us will give you some of the benefits
- Affordable rates – We believe to give memorable trip to our passengers. The price we mention includes all parking fees, toll charges, driver night allowance and fuel cost. There will be no hidden cost at the end which will put a barrier in your trip to enjoy.
- Make your own package – You can create your own package and pay only for that.
- Wide fleet – You can choose a wide range of vehicle that suits your comfort which includes budget vehicles to luxury sedans coaches, buses.
- A collection of packages – We are also providing cab service for specific purpose like cab service for Jodhpur Sightseeing, Hourly Rentals, Pick and Drop at Jodhpur Airport which suits your convenience.
Special about Charbhuja Temple
Fair on Jhaljhoolni Gyaras
A large fair is held in the village on Jhaljhoolni Gyaras every year. Lakhs of devotees come here for worship of lord Charbhuja and get blessings from a;ll over the India.
Jhaljhoolni Gyaras is the eleventh day of the bright fortnight of Bhadrapad month (August/September)
- Makhan Mishri : Butter mixed with sugar crystals
- Labsi Bhog : Sweet porridge
- Rice Bhog : Rice, clarified butter and sugar
- Raj Bhog : Rice, clarified butter, saffron, dry fruits and sugar
- Kasar Bhog : Wheat flour clarified butter and sugar
- Kesar Doodh : Milk mixed with saffron and sugar
- Gola Mishri : Dry coconut with sugar crystals
- Mangla Aarti : 05:30 AM (summer); 06:00 AM (winter)
- Raj Bhog Aarti : 12:00 PM
- Uthapan Aarti : 04:00 PM
- Sandhya Aarti : 06:30 PM (winter); 07:00 PM (winter)
- Shayan Aarti : 09:15 PM (winter) ; 10 :00 PM (summer)
For booking please fill the below form or you can contact us @ 7737694993